Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Respect a woman in a relationship || Life is beautiful India

Respect a woman in a relationship

Character of a woman in different ages. A baby, a child, a teenager, an adult, an elderly person. The life cycle. Generation of people and stages of growing up. Vector illustration in cartoon style
Hi,
I am 27 now. I love my mom a lot. Do you know why?? 

Her name is Mary. She was born along with 2 brothers and 3 sisters. She is the elder one to her family. Her mom (My grandma) is very decent and such a brilliant girl. She is best in dancing and cooking. The best caretaker in the world. But my grandpa is not a good man. Every time he is fighting with my grandma and finally, she came with the hurt a lot, some times bones also broken. But she never went in the wrong way in anyway. Later my grandpa understood about my grandma and changed him (In the last ages of him). Because of my grandpa's torture, my mother didn't go to school. She is forced to go to a local job in the seafood factory. After so many hurdles, she is married to my dad as a 2nd wife(1st wife died). If you are a girl, you can understand the pain of the second wife. But due to her family situation, she accepts that. Then she is moved to my dad's village. She is a very calm and nice person. 
Indian wedding  photography ,groom and bride hands

happy mother with babyOnce she reached in my dad's home, My dad's mother tortured a lot initially. Because of my mom's behavior and attitude later time she was changed. Because the rest of her son's wife is not at all good compare then mom. I am entered into this world as a 4th baby of my family. Due to a very poor situation, so many rich peoples were asked me for adaption. But she is denied to gave me. By this, you can understand her strong love in her own babies. She is never ever like bad hobbits and lies. If you tell lie, she will punish you badly. So many times I got punishment, because of naughty things. That time I thought like that she is the monster and worst mom ever. But later days only I realized after seeing so many the aged peoples she has guided me in a correct way, If she does not give me a punishment for my mistakes, then my whole life will be in a question mark. Thanks to my mom. After me, 3 new babies joined with family. In that one my sister we lost due to some illness at the age of 6. She is a 3-year-old baby and such a smart baby. I missed her a lot. The pain which was got by baby death is the worst pain in the world. My mom cried a lot. Many times try to attempt suicide also. But later she is thinking about the rest of the children and gave up that. Still, she is living with the pain.

Closeup of Human hands cooking vegetables salad in kitchenAt the age of 12, I moved to the 6th standard. My dad's choice is some local schools due to poverty. But my mom planned to join me a Christian school to develop my discipline and knowledge. If I am joined in any of local school, then my life may travel on a different path. That Christian school is very far from my village and at the time she was pregnant. But for me, she came up to school and joined me at the school. I love her because every time she is turning and turning my life in a good way. She is supported me a lot. She is very faith in God and makes me like that also. Because of this, I learned discipline. Once a time, in the 10th standard we struck in money issue. No income in my dad's jobs. So I couldn't pay my school fees just 1300 rupees as per the timeline. My dad told me that join in a local school. But my mom refused to do that and came to my school, talked with management for late payment. Like this, she is turning and turning my life at every time.
Cheerful young woman surrounded by hands with thumbs up. Concept of public approval, acknowledgment by audience, positive opinion, recognition. Colored vector illustration in flat cartoon styleShe is not educated but knows what is the value of education. So she is never compromising on education. Because of my mom's effort, I passed with the school first and got a good school for further studies. Once I passed out from the 12th standard, I choose a diploma in mechanical engineering in a nearby college. The college timing is morning 6.30 AM and I need to start my journey at 5.30AM from my village bus stop. So, she woke up at 4AM and prepared food for me always. She can give money to take food outside. But for my health, she will do all these things at 4AM. She is sacrificed her sleep for the whole family, she will sleep for only 3 hrs. For my college studies, my sister went to a local job. Very caring sister always. 
After completion of my studies, now I am in a good position. The reason behind is My grandma, my mom, and my sister. They sacrificed their lives for family. By seeing this, I started to respect women. They also have a lot of wishes. But every time they sacrifice all enjoyable moments.

From my Mom live, I learned,

  • Be calm
  • Think good to everyone
  • Respect all
  • Be Honest
  • Do not lie
  • Happy with what you have
  • Believe in God Always
  • Help to other
  • Be nice with everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment